Okay, my friend, Loni, has posted and challenged...now I can show what a nerd I am with my songs. (BTW, I knew none of hers!)
How to Play...
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing (and believe me, mine are!)
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or ANY other search engine is CHEATING!
*** NOTE: Cheaters Never Prosper *** Don't do it!!!!
Step 5: If you like the game, post your own.
I may have made it too easy on some lines and too hard on others...Have fun! Please play...
1. It's always more fun to share with everyone
2. This town ain't big, this town ain't small...it's a little of both, they say.
3. You're not alone, together we stand.
4. This one'll never sell
5. Evening's upon us my little one
6. Someday I'm gonna be famous
8. Mister Morton is the subject of my sentence and what the predicate says he does
9. Yeah...I been so lost lately
10. Everytime our eyes meet this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take
11. Here we stand, worlds apart hearts broken in two
12. Am I really here in your arms
13. Where is the moment we needed the most?
14. Here we go...There once was a time...
15. Suntanned toes ticklin' the sand
16. It's hard to remember how it felt before
17. I got my sights set on you
18. One day when I came home at lunchtime
19. Maybe it's intuition, but some things you don't question
22. She's going out to forget they were together
25. I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Yes, these are all truly on my iPod and I also have some on there that didn't even come up in the first 25 - Mamma Mia Soundtrack songs (the play, not the movie), Chess (Broadway show - US Version), Joshua Kadison, Bobby McFerrin, Bob Marley, and many, many others.