Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Children's Museum

Last weekend (seems I stay about a week behind here...hmmmm)...anyway, last weekend Lauren, Alex, and I went to the Children's Museum here in Vegas. I am on a quest to find the best children's museum out there. So far, Boston is the best, but Albuquerque isn't too shabby. This one ranks in the middle of the pack somewhere.

Click to play Children's Museum
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Let me know if you have a good children's museum in your area. We really love checking them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a pretty good one in Seattle.. we went there a few years ago.. the best museum in WA in my opinion is the Glass Museum in Tacoma. They have a Hot Shop where they blow glass right in front of you! Its Awesome! Lots of Dale Chihuly..